C.A.P.T.U.R.E. Registration Form
The goal of the C.A.P.T.U.R.E. program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Comal County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) and the communities we serve. Accordingly, by registering your camera system, you are indicating your agreement to the following terms:
- Registration is voluntary and there is no cost associated with registration.
- Registering your system does not provide CCSO with direct access to your system or cameras.
- You may ask to remove your system registration at any time.
- Your information will be kept confidential by the CCSO unless subject to disclosure by law or court order.
- Under no circumstances are registrants acting as an agent or employee of the CCSO or County of Comal through their participation in the C.A.P.T.U.R.E. program.
- This program does not and cannot provide active surveillance of your property, and is not to be construed as a promise or obligation to provide any level of safety or security to your property.
Please provide your contact information and information regarding your cameras
Click on image to open Interactive Map